ABOUT TINY BRAND
Croc and Maraboo tiny brand was created in 2017 by talented fashion designer and mum of two Ausra Urbanaviciute. It started as a fashion project and grew into a sustainable small business over the years. Ausra had a passion for fashion since early days, as she graduated costume design MA at Vilnius Academy of Arts (Lithuania) and continued her professional development by participating in annual National Fashion Week events, while also working on various international projects and collaborations. Soon after moving to London Ausra started creating handmade clothing for kids from eco friendly textiles and sustainable materials. The biggest inspiration for the collections comes from nature, simplicity and individual style, as well as her children - new generation and its surroundings. Ausra combines minimal cuts with conceptual details and natural materials to create unique clothes and accessories collections.
We are always looking to add interesting creations to our collections, that would not only look but also feel good. Meaning we try to minimise unnecessary clutter in everyday wear and life by creating and sourcing more sustainable products that ‘give back’ to the planet.
We do hope you will be pleasantly surprised by what’s coming:
- Our newest homewares collection inspiration has organic and vintage feel
- Soon you can browse and choose from the newest additions to the shop here
- Subscribe to our newsletter and receive special offers, news about us and our products
SHOP LOCALY / PICK UP
- We do love shopping locally and supporting small businesses as our own.
- If you would like to come by and say ‘hi’ you can visit our stall at some local markets in Kent.
- Keep an eye on our social updates or subscribe to our newsletter